£65.00 – £175.00
Our qualified trainers understand many dogs need extra care and patience when it comes to their learning. Tailored to your dogs individual needs, these 1-2-1 sessions allow the time and support required for them to develop and learn at their own pace.
These flexible 1-2-1 sessions are designed specifically for the needs of you and your dog in an environment that sets them up for the best success.
What we can help you with:
- Getting your dog to walk nicely on a lead
- How to get a fast and efficient recall
- Appropriate greetings around people and/or other dogs
- Multi-pet household struggles
- Dogs around children
- Obsessive barking
- How to get your dog to happily give/trade items
- Calmness in the home
- Breed specific behaviours
- Core training skills
We have a wide range of experience teaching all sorts of training skills, if you have something specific you would like to work on, please don’t hesitate to ask.
What you can expect:
- Discussion of your dogs specific training needs
- Run through of an easy to follow training program
- 1 hour practical session with our trainer and behaviourist. This may be split up to allow your dog as many breaks as they need
- Online support with the trainers via messages/email
1-2-1’s are suitable for all dogs over the age of 6 months, if you have a puppy under 6 months please check out our other support packages.
*If you would like to request a payment plan please contact us*