Our behaviour consultation services are tailored to your individual pet’s needs. We offer a positive, science-based approach to fully understand the reasons behind the behaviour to develop effective and kind solutions.
This package includes:
- 1 –2 hour remote consult to allow us to gather in-depth information about the issues you’re facing
- 1 hour assessment in the relevant location
- Behaviour report & training plan outlining what was discussed and the appropriate solutions to address the issue
- 1 hour practical training session in the relevant location
- Email and phone support when needed as we work towards a positive change
We fully understand that some behaviour problems can take time to resolve, further 121 training sessions are available as required. However, we encourage that you continue to use our online support as much as necessary.
Behavioural issues we can help with:
- Separation Related Behaviours
- Resource Guarding
- Dog-Dog Reactivity
- Dog-Human Reactivity
- Multi-Dog Household Issues
- Noise Anxiety
These are just a few examples of problems we can help you with, If you and your dog are struggling with any other issues please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information.
Lydia and Clare are fully qualified Companion Animal Behaviourists and follow a strict code of conduct. Your pets welfare is extremely important to us, therefore we ask that you keep an open communication and follow any instructions when necessary.
Consultation services should be used within 12months of purchase.
*If you would like to request a payment plan please contact us*
Face to Face, Online, B.A.T