Add some mental enrichment into your dogs life by teaching them tricks with a purpose. Our behaviourists can train and guide you and your dog through a range of useful activities to bring out the fun of training.
Train your dog to:
- Tidy up their toys
- Wipe their feet
- Switch sides
- Take a bow + Much more!
Benefits of trick training:
- Build your dog’s muscle tone and stamina.
- Boost your dog’s confidence
- Improve your dogs focus and impulse control
- Increase your dog’s flexibility, balance, and concentration
- Strengthen and challenge your communication skills
- Show off your dog’s impressive tricks to friends and family!
Each course runs over 4 weeks with 12 tricks for you and your dog to accomplish!
We allow a max of 5 dogs per class so you can get all the individual coaching you need whilst still gaining the experience of working in a group setting.
These progressive classes are tailored according to each dogs individual ability. Lessons are 1hour long with breaks between exercises to assure your dog stays happy and relaxed during the session.
Classes are suitable for dogs at all stages of their lives, 4months +. You can indeed teach an old dog new tricks!
Classes are held at Doune Ponds on Sunday afternoons.
*If you would like to request a payment plan please contact us*