Our in depth behaviour package focuses on dogs that need help gaining confidence and appropriate social skills during interactions with people or other dogs. These Reactivity sessions are suitable for dogs who have a frustration or fearful reaction exhibiting any of the following behaviours: lunge, bark, growl, bite, snap
This package includes:
- 1 –2 hour remote consult to allow us to gather in-depth information about the issues you’re facing
- 1 hour assessment in the relevant location
- Behaviour report & training plan outlining what was discussed and the appropriate solutions to address the issue
- Two individual behaviour adjustment training (B.A.T) sessions at an appropriate location
- Email and phone support when needed as we work towards a positive change
We fully understand that some behaviour problems can take time to resolve, further B.A.T training sessions are available as required. However, we encourage that you continue to use our online support as much as necessary.
Lydia and Clare are fully qualified Companion Animal Behaviourists and follow a strict code of conduct. Your pets welfare is extremely important to us, therefore we ask that you keep an open communication and follow any instructions when necessary.
Consultation services should be used within 12months of purchase.
*If you would like to request a payment plan please contact us*