A comprehensive class to progress your dog’s training abilities following on from our Core Skills class. These sessions aim to build a strong relationship with your dog, enhancing communication, and test their focus in a realistic and challenging environment.
Here is what you can expect:
- Strengthen and challenge your communication skills through a series of group exercises
- Learn how to engage your dogs focus in the presence of a variety of distractions
- Progress your dog’s skills on lead with group walks
- Develop distance work so that your dog can listen independently from you
- Teach your dog how to be calm in challenging environments
This class is suitable for dogs 6months+ that have completed Talking Tails Core Skills training class or have a good level of basic training skills.
The course runs over 4 weeks and each lesson is an 1hour long with breaks between exercises.
Classes are held at Doune Ponds on Sunday afternoons.
Book now and you will be registered for class at your earliest convenience.
*If you would like to request a payment plan please contact us*