Our experienced and qualified trainers offer fun and effective classes teaching all the valuable skills you need for your dog to become a fantastic companion. Classes are carefully designed by Talking Tails with use of positive reinforcement methods to achieve the best results.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Teach your dog how to walk nicely on a lead
- Practise good manners around other people/dogs
- Learn how to get a fast and effective recall
- Teach your dog to happily leave and/or trade items
- Reinforce calm, self settling behaviours
- Learn how to keep your dogs focus in the presence of distractions
- Build up your dogs confidence around novelty
- Strengthen your relationship through fun enrichment activities such as agility and scent work
We allow a max of 7 dogs per class so you can get all the individual coaching you need whilst still gaining the experience of working in a group setting.
These progressive classes are tailored according to each dogs individual ability.
The course runs over 8 weeks and each lesson is 1hour long with breaks between exercises to assure your dog stays happy and relaxed during the session.
Whether you want to get started with your pups training or are looking to refresh your adult dogs skills, this class is suitable for dogs at all stages of their lives, 4months + (Please look at our puppy class for pups younger that 4months).
Upon successful completion of this course you will get the opportunity to progress your training even further in our advanced class.
Book now and you will be registered for class at your earliest convenience.
Classes are held at Doune Ponds on Sunday afternoons.
*If you would like to request a payment plan please contact us*